Monday, April 4, 2011

8 Weeks Old!!

So, holy cow- Kaiden is growing much faster than Xander did! he is already out of his newborn clothes and into his 3-6 mo size! He's a chunky monkey thats for sure.. and I love every inch of him! :) He gained 4 lbs in 6 weeks when the average is 2 lbs each month!


Xander is loving him very much- alittle too much- I now know the meaning of "loving someone to death"... sometimes I'm afraid Xander just might do that! We are learning to become more gentle!


Kaiden is very dependent still- when he is awake he wants to be held allll the time! He will be screaming bloody murder, but the second i pick him up- Silence! It is definately a hinder when I need to get things done and deal with Xander, but overall, I dont mind the constant cuddle time :) I am soaking it up!



No comments: