Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Break Family Vacation

We just got back from West Palm Beach, FL where my sister lives and wish we were still there! We had so much fun and I've decided that 5 days is not long enough for a vacation- it needs to be atleast a good week! My whole family was there- we came from Michigan, Idaho, Utah, and Vegas, of course. It was so great to have everyone there. While there, we went on an airboat ride and saw lots of alligators and cool birds, went to Disneys Typhoon Lagoon waterpark, and of course hit up the beach! I couldnt' believe how blue and warm teh water was! it was perfect! We only got one beach day which I was super mad about.. I didn't even get any color!! I should have omitted the sunscreen! grr. Oh well.. i was still glad we could go. Thanks mom and dad and Lindsay and Joel for everything! Love you all and miss you already!

Okay- so there were 4 digital cameras snapping tons of pictures so I'm sure I'll post more as they filter in.. but here are some of the pictures I took of Typhoon Lagoon and the Beach:


No comments: